| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuktoyaktuk, Nt in January is severely cold at -27.2 °C (-16.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -23.9 °C (-11 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -31.2 °C (-24.2 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 5.9mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates .
Check the distance to and compare the Tuktoyaktuk, NT January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuktoyaktuk, Nt:
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) N
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) W
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) W
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 173.1 kms (107.6 miles) WSW
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 409 kms (254.2 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 358.8 kms (223 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) SW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SW
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 299 kms (185.8 miles) SW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) NE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 276.4 kms (171.8 miles) NE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.9 miles) E
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) SSE